DonJoy IceMan Clear3 (#11-1631) provides a clear advantage with controlled delivery of cold therapy helping patients and medical practitioners to easily manage post-operative pain and swelling.
The IceMan Clear3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling which speeds up a rehabilitation. It provides extended cold therapy for a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. It utilizes DonJoy’s patented semi-closed loop circulations system, which maintains consistent and accurate temperatures.
DonJoy offers a variety of different non-sterile and sterile dressings to deliver cold therapy to various parts of the body when used with one of the DonJoy IceMan® cold therapy units.
- The Shoulder Wraps fits "big", meaning that most patients will find that the shoulder wrap is very loose. We recommend if you are under a 42-inch chest circumference, that you opt for the small shoulder pad. If you are at or above 42", then the shoulder pad should work fine.
- Exact measurements of the regular shoulder pad are 14" x 23" x 12.5"
- Exact measurements of the small shoulder pad are 12.75" x 19" x 12.25"
- The standard hose length is 6.5 inches. The extended hose length is 15 inches.
- Large rectangular pad is useful for lower/lumbar back surgery. Measurements are 9.76" x 13.75".
- Small rectangular pad is useful for wrist.
- Forefoot pad is excellent for bunion surgery.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
The machine is incredible and really helps with the rehab of my Renee replacement. But when I contacted my local My Cold Therapy store Steve jumped right up and help me out had it at the counter for my wife within a half an hour and even helping with sizing of the pad! These people are incredible if you live in the Charlotte area and you’re not using them you were using the wrong people! Thank you so very much a very satisfied customer! Derek Allen Poulson
I am an ice pack lover and after my knee surgery the iceman was amazing. I will definitely be using it even after I am recovered.
This ice machine has been very helpful. I had reconstructive surgery on my ankle two days before Thanksgiving. This machine was brought to me the day of thanksgiving for my icing needs. I didn't find it as helpful with my post operative splint on as the splint was very bulky. However since I have gotten my splint off and into a boot it is fantastic. I'm able to fill the machine up with ice and keep the cold therapy going for 2-3 hrs each night while I eat dinner and watch tv. Best part is it stays cold and is easy to work! I would recommend this machine to anyone who has had surgery or any athletes who need to ice down sore muscles or injuries. I could definitely see me utilizing this down the road for my Ironman and endurance training!
I had a total knee replace at a VA hospital and this was used post operatively and they gave it to me to take home after discharge. I was amazed at how it controlled my pain and swelling when I had the hour and a half drive home. Before getting in the car, I had almost no pain until the knee warmed up. Got home and immediately hooked up the Clear 3 and the pain was history. I highly recommend this product.